• Breaking News

    Thursday 14 September 2017

    hii am Jennifer.catch me here for Dating and hangout

    hi i am Jennifer



    A little about me

    I'm 18
    , single,
    from Seattle,
    WA se*y ,
    a mother of one,
    a tad quirky and get feisty on occasion
    I love my job.
    I Am Single,
    Hear Me Roar
    I've got the body lingere dreams of slipping off
    I like going jogging, ice skating, finding a great deal.
    Honesty,
    are traits I look for in my friends and partners.
    What I'd like in my guy
    Single
    18 - 30
    I'm looking for a tall man from 5 ' 1 " and up
    I prefer Caucasian only please
    I'd prefer someone in a 10 mile radius,
    driving in traffic isn't my hobby
    Respectful,
    open-minded,
     laid-back,
    funny,
     honest
    I can deal with a needy person
    Somebody that puts the time into their appearance
    I like a guy who's got enought meat to cover those bones
    If you like what you have read
    so far i would love to talk to you!
    click down below to meet me!!!


    2 comments:

    Fashion

    Travel